HakiRasilimali is currently seeking for applications from interested young and energetic graduates to fill in the post of Intern – Administration under the department of the Finance and Administration.
Nature of the assignment/ position
The Intern will perform the following duties;
• Assist HakiRasilimali Finance and administration Officer on general office administration, including; the management of papers (arrange and filing HakiRasilimali documents); ensuring that office utilities are paid on time, office is cleaned and well maintained, any maintenance is followed up with the relevant people.
• Assist on the management of all logistical arrangements for the Steering Committee/Board Meeting meetings, AGM and other related meetings (including sending out invitations and reminders, following up by telephone, ensuring that agenda and background documentation is obtained and sent to all invitees in a timely manner, ensuring that venue is available and all meeting requirements)
• Assist on establishing, updating and maintaining a diary of main events relevant to HakiRasilimali); sending out reminders to members on agreed actions and deadlines and following up by telephone where necessary.
• Assist on maintaining and regularly updating the various HakiRasilimali contact databases. Providing initial drafts of standard correspondence in a proactive manner.
• Any other work duties as assigned by the HakiRasilimali secretariat.
The intern will be reporting to HakiRasilimali Finance and Administration Officer.
Skills, Qualification and Experience:
• Degree/Advanced Diploma or the equivalent in Administration, Human Resource, Business Administration, Record Keeping and other relevant field.
• Relevant experience/knowledge on administration and working local/International NGO/CSO and donor funding environment is an added advantage.
• Experience in the use of basic accounting software, Ms Word, Excel etc.
• Strong analytical ability to evaluate administrative issues
• Thoroughness; ability and tendency to pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to manage own time and that of others effectively with minimum supervision
How to apply?
Interested young and energetic graduates to submit the following documents:
(a) A cover letter clearly not more than 200 words- why you want this opportunity, consider yourself suitable for it and what are your expectations from this opportunity and
(b) An updated CV (names and contacts of referees included)
Coordinator – HakiRasilimali/PWYP, P.O. Box 38486, Dar es Salaam.
All applications should be submitted by e-mail through email@example.com
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply!
- The name of the post should be put on the subject
- No hand letter applications will be accepted
- The application deadline is on 13th of Feb 2019. Application materials will be retained by HakiRasilimali and cannot be returned.
- Only selected candidate will be contacted.